Saturday, March 15, 2008

Yesterday was a good day

Everyone was unusually nice that I encountered yesterday. It was about 58 degrees and sunny most of the day. My morning started out going to Ferndale down the dreaded I-696. To my pleasant surprise, I was like moses driving down the middle lane. Cars were "parting" and there was smooth sailing. The only problem I had was going through Southfield next to all the radio and TV transmitters. I am sensitive to RF / EMF and I always get a headache through there. After the trip to Ferndale was Novi, Milford, Bloomfield Hills, and a few more. My day was mostly driving (160 miles). I got a call from the office around 11am asking me where I was at. I told them and they said to call when I was 15 minutes away. I called (thinking there was more work to do) and was asked "what do you want on your whopper" (shit, I am getting bacon on that MF'er). I got back and a whopper meal was waiting for me, bought by one of the managers (bonus!). After that, more driving where I noticed that due to the warm weather, there were many females out jogging with tank tops on (also bonus!). I saw a few guys "basketballing" snowballs into a dumpster behind an oil change. Everybody was just in a pumped up good mood due to the weather I am guessing. The only weird thing I saw all day was a sign that said "hurting after abortion?" with some 800 number to call for help. I thought how ridiculous of a question that is. Somebody is supposed to not be hurting? Weird. Anyway, towards the end of the day I bought a 2 dollar scratch off ticket (I usually buy either a 2 dollar or 1 dollar scratch off every Friday) and won 10 bucks off it! I did get a bit of exercise when I had to setup a hospital bed down in the basement of a house with 2 flights of stairs. I partially worked off the whopper anyway.

1 comment:

Ali B. said...

Ok.. that's funny! "I was like Moses driving down the middle lane." And, "I am sensitive to RF /EMF..." ??????????????? I'm doing the WTF right now!