Thursday, March 06, 2008

Andrew is wigged out.

OK.. I didn't mean to wig out Andrew... Honest. Last night, I was informed by Piper that the shelf above his head was "barely screwed into the wall". I made a statement that it should be taken down because it could fall on Andrew in the middle of the night. At this point Andrew did not want to sleep in his bed. He was convinced that the shelf was going to fall on him and crush him in his sleep. I took the shelf down to alleviate any problems. Earlier that day, I came home from work to find Blue toilet paper. This is the first time I have ever had colored toilet paper in the house. I might have mentioned (loudly) while on the toilet that blue toilet paper gives you ass cancer. Big mistake. I got a call from Piper today while I was at work that Andrew would not go number 2 because he didn't want cancer and the blue toilet paper was bad... I had to explain to Andrew (in front of everybody at work) that I was just kidding and the blue toilet paper was fine to use. After 2 or 3 rounds of his inquisitiveness, he finally bought into it and all was well.

Lesson learned: Watch what is said in front of Andrew, he is a very smart almost 5 year old who really "listens" to what his dad has to say.

Maybe I should start talking about how cool doctors are.. Doctors that buy their balding dads red Corvettes.


As a side note. Ray informed me today that his grandpa (who died from colon cancer) had pink dyed toilet paper in his house.. :(

No comments: