Saturday, September 01, 2007

I look like people?

I was at work yesterday setting up a hospital bed. The daughter of the person I was setting up the bed for said "You look like Tony Stewart". I said "Who is Tony Stewart". She said "He is a nascar driver, he drives the number 20 Home Depot car". That is why I didn't know who he was, I don't follow nascar. So, I said "Is he good looking or ugly?" and she said "He is real good looking". At that point, I was wondering if she was hitting on me or what. Sometimes I am a little slow with things like that.. Anyway, I decided to look up this Tony Stewart. Below is a Pic of me and a pic of Tony Stewart. Hint - I am shooting the shotgun.








You be the judge. I was told awhile ago that I also look like Justin Leonard. He is a golfer. Here is a Pic of him:














I think I look more like Justin Leonard than Tony Stewart. Maybe it is just the sunglasses? Oh well, if you go back far enough, we are all related anyway. :-)

No comments: