Tuesday, September 04, 2007

WOW!! A HERO!!

This is amazing. This is a 60 year old guy who lives on lake Erie in Ohio. He sees a Plane crash into the lake and his first thought? Grab a rowboat and start going towards it to help. What an amazing guy! Most people would just call 911 and say to themselves "Man everybody is dead" or "Let the professionals handle it" This guy saved the life of a 7 year old kid because of his actions. It is refreshing to see something positive in the news for once. It is too bad the kid lost his brother and dad in the crash. I almost started crying when I saw this story. If I was in that situation, I would do the same thing. I am the kind of person that doesn't think of the consequences in an emergency situation, I just act. Amazing! This guy should get something for his effort. Watch the video for yourself and tell me that this guy is not awesome. WOW! I just can't believe this. http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/09/04/oh.plane.into.lake.erie.wews

No comments: