Thursday, August 07, 2008

Preparing for "chiggins" lake

Made a stop at Target tonight. Got some things for the trip this week. Many community items.

:-)



Barrel of dried fruit & Barrel of Roasted cashews


Large bag of swedish fish. Bite size style too! Not the giant stupid ones.


2 Boxes of wine. Tour de Franzia


Jug O' Heaven Hill Rum. This has become a chiggins staple.


Brand spanking new, yellow, Malibu official frisbee 110 gram flying disk


2 six packs of Clif Bars.

Dunkin' Donuts coffee.


Not pictured - 2 pairs of cargo shorts. New polo style shirt that is green and white striped. Aqua shoes (yes!). 2 six packs of much needed (Jason style) socks. New sandals for the kids, and a plethora of orange tic tacs and mentos for the drive. Also, the new Rock Band with 20 new songs and the '80's Sing Star karaoke game. I have a feeling that we will have to pry the mic out of Glen's hands. :)

I volunteered (groan!) to go into work tomorrow and work for about 3 to 4 hours. I didn't want to, but if I didn't we would have lost about $3500. I figured I would be the martyr and go in and get the job done.

Tomorrow, I need to get 2 more things for the trip. Insane amounts of steaks and a 30 pack of Ice House. Yeah, Baby, we are rollin'

1 comment:

Ali B. said...

YUM! Guess what I'm going to go snack on while you are away playing shooting games??? :) ...red..chewy.. yummy treats... from SWEDEN!