Sunday, March 18, 2007

Wendys 4 Alarm Chicken Sandwich = Burning Butthole

So I saw an ad on TV for Wendy's new spicy 4 alarm chicken sandwich. I had to have one. What makes it 4 alarm is that it is spicy chicken, spicy pepper jack cheese, spicy chipolte sauce, and jalapeno peppers. It didn't taste spicy while I was eating it. I guess it was a little spicy, nothing out of the ordinary however. It was not very good to say the least and it gave me the worst case of burning butthole I have ever had in my life. The question is, don't the taste testers tell the Wendy's corp. that they get severe burning butthole the next day. Is the burning butthole just implied because of the nature of whats in the sandwich? Whatever the case may be, I think I will give my bowels a rest for awhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ring sting is no joke.